Site Logo
Looking for girlfriend > Looking for a husband > Guy gets electrocuted at party

Guy gets electrocuted at party

Site Logo

Tyler Uher was lucky to survive the electric shock and the 30ft fall outside the house party in Ohio, USA. A daredevil who climbed a foot electricity pole accidentally shocked himself causing him to plummet to the ground. Tyler Uher is said to have drunk beer before performing the high-risk stunt in front of a crowd of student revellers outside a house party near Ohio University, in the US on Friday night. As he reached the top, he grabbed hold of a live wire and witnesses screamed as sparks went flying and he was sent somersaulting into the concrete.

Content:
SEE VIDEO BY TOPIC: Guy Gets Electrocuted While Singing Bruno Mars

Videos show man falling after climbing utility pole

Site Logo

An Oxford man was electrocuted after he apparently climbed a utility pole on Bailey Road, authorities said. Police and firefighters were called to the area of 32 Bailey Road just before 9 a. Sunday after a neighbor noticed a man hanging from a utility pole, according to Oxford Acting Fire Chief Jon Belanger. The male victim has not been publicly identified by police. The man was wearing climbing gear when he was discovered, Belanger said.

Why the man was climbing the pole and what he was doing remain under investigation. The death is considered accidental, the chief said. The Auburn Fire Department said the District 7 Technical Rescue Team was called to the scene to recover the victim from the top of the utility pole. Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.

All rights reserved About Us. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Ad Choices.

Local news you can trust is important. That's us. Subscribe to MassLive. By Scott J. Croteau scroteau masslive.

Worker accidentally electrocuted at Rumpke electric station, sheriff says

Law enforcement has determined that the young man who was injured Friday night after falling from a utility pole was not a student at Ohio University, according to the Universities Media Relations Manager Jim Sabin. A young man was injured Friday night after he climbed a utility pole and apparently was electrically shocked before he fell. Numerous videos posted to social media and shared with News Center 7 showed a fireball and sparks before the man fell. When he got to the top he was showing off and was going to drink a beer. When he lifted his arm to drink the beer, he touched the highest wire.

Being arrested for a crime does not necessarily mean you will be convicted. Often we can help you get charges reduced or dismissed, and avoid jail and a criminal record. DUI arrests don't always lead to convictions in court.

An Oxford man was electrocuted after he apparently climbed a utility pole on Bailey Road, authorities said. Police and firefighters were called to the area of 32 Bailey Road just before 9 a. Sunday after a neighbor noticed a man hanging from a utility pole, according to Oxford Acting Fire Chief Jon Belanger. The male victim has not been publicly identified by police. The man was wearing climbing gear when he was discovered, Belanger said.

Man climbs electricity pole before being lethally electrocuted

Athens paramedics and police department respond to a call on Palmer Street on Friday, Sept. A house party near Palmer Street was cut short Friday night when a man attempted to climb a utility pole and ended up falling into the crowd below, as seen in multiple videos posted online. According to witnesses, the videos show a large crowd gathered behind a row of houses on Palmer Street at about p. The man can be seen making his way to the top of the pole and raising his drink. After a flash, the man falls into the crowd below. Bobcat Barstool asked students on Twitter to stop sending videos of the incident. A video sent in reply to the post on Twitter said the man is OK but shows him in the hospital with injuries to his legs and arm. Please stop messaging us the video of the guy getting electrocuted on Palmer tonight We're not posting it. According to a university statement , the man is not a student at Ohio University. The witness said the man raised his beer to the crowd and touched the wire.

Video: Student electrocutes himself and falls after climbing utility pole

A daredevil climbed a foot electricity pole before accidentally shocking himself and plummeting to the ground. Footage shows the raucous crowd of students cheering as they look up at the man perched at the top of an electricity pole. Suddenly, he grips one of the power cables and sets his hand alight as he is electrocuted. Cheers quickly turn to screams as he is left paralysed by the shock as he loses his footing and falls.

Fulfillment by Amazon FBA is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products.

A man who climbed up an electricity pole during a political gathering for suspended Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff was electrocuted and died in front of the watching crowd. Hilarious moment dog groomer fends off bulldog humping her back. Bizarre footage shows aftermath of police van and speedboat crash.

Warranty & Support

Shocking video shows the moment a student is left seriously injured after suffering a huge electric shock and plunging 30ft from a pylon. Tyler Uher had been drinking before performing the high-risk stunt during a Hilarious moment dog groomer fends off bulldog humping her back.

THIS is the horrifying moment a daredevil climbs a foot electricity pole before accidentally shocking himself and plummeting to the ground. The man drank beer before performing the high-risk stunt in front of a crowd of student revellers outside a house party near Ohio University, Athens, US, on Friday night. Footage shows a raucous crowd of students cheering as they look up at the man perched at the top of an electricity pole. As he reached the top, he appears to foolishly touch a live wire, causing a massive spark as electricity surges through him. For a split second he seems to be paralysed by the shock before he is sent somersaulting with sparks flying before landing on concrete. Witnesses are then seen scrambling to help him as he lies motionless.

Man Getting Electrocuted GIFs

.

maintenance request is electrocuted after coming in contact with guy wire that While most go home at the day's end, I get to review the cases that end with affiliates and/or third-party partners consistent with Endeavor's Privacy Policy.

.

Drunk student climbs 30ft pylon before electric shock sends him flying to the ground

.

.

.

.

.

.

Comments: 2
  1. Mataur

    Have quickly thought))))

  2. Tygojin

    Correctly! Goes!

Thanks! Your comment will appear after verification.
Add a comment

© 2020 Online - Advisor on specific issues.